Events & Festivals
An industry veteran, Melanie Stimmell brings 13 years of chalk painting experience to each venue she visits—years which have played host to a plethora of festivals, both as an artist and a director. Regardless of your event’s aim, Melanie’s expertise is sure to capture exactly the mood you’re looking for. From reproductions of famous works to 3D “mind breakers,” Melanie’s shockingly beautiful pieces guarantee a memorable experience for each and every eye in a crowd.
Melanie’s festival services include (as desired by client):
- Site planning and Square layout
- Development of flyers, posters, and all necessary contracts
- Professionally built and customized festival website (via our partner, www.e-remmie.com)
- Pre-festival promotional street painting (a taste of what’s to come, and a great way to draw attention to your event!)
- Street painting workshops for children (and adults!)
- Booking and contracting additional artists (for larger events)
- Featured street painting by Maestro Madonnara
- Live Streaming and/or time-lapse video of entire street painting process for promotions
- Photo CD of process, festival, finish, etc
- Press releases and interviews
- Festival follow up and suggestions for following year to promote growth
As can be seen from the comprehensive list above, Melanie’s treasure-trove of event planning experience far surpasses the realm of street painting. Regardless of your needs (and budget) Melanie’s expertise can transform your date into the event of the year!
Business & Marketing
Tired of the “old” marketing handbook? Want to bring your business to the public in a new and unforgettable way?
Melanie’s work has helped showcase the unique initiatives of business owners around the world. When stale, conventional approaches fail to deliver the results you need, a special event with Melanie is sure to bring a crowd right to your doorstep.
Whether you choose a traditional street painting or one done on canvas (for a permanent memento), Melanie’s timeless art will come alive and ensnare onlookers.
Services include (but are not, by any means, limited to):
- Permanent street paintings on canvas
- Consulting and pre-show work
- Availability for press interviews & photos
- Chalk painting workshops and team-building sessions
- Audience interaction (joining in the painting!) for optimal integration of your brand
- A great time for everyone involved!
We recognize the need for innovation in this economy—no two businesses are quite alike. As such, we’re more than happy to project a specialized package and quote for any undertaking…just ask!
For references from past business owners (and their success with Melanie), click here.
*As a respected and influential voice in its growing industry, StreetPainting.us happily pairs corporate sponsors with established and emerging art festivals. These rapidly filling collaborations offer a unique and engaging supplement to any marketing campaign, and are ideal for businesses interested in building—and shaping—public sentiment surrounding their brand.
Interested parties should act quickly to secure openings. With an established history of brokering multinational partnerships, StreetPainting.us proudly offers end-to-end solutions to this end—ranging from festival matching to contract negotiations.
Melanie has been sharing her passion as an instructor since 1993. Now, in partnership with the Los Angeles Music Center and the Orange County Performing Arts Center, Melanie’s Italian Street Painting workshops are have been made even more available than ever!
“Street Painting is an amazing exploration for children. They experience art in its truest form when they are free to express their thoughts—and inspirations—on a limitless canvas. I am honored to bring this art form to children who—in many cases– may not otherwise have the opportunity to voice their creativity.”
Melanie’s courses are available for children and adults alike; regardless of age or background, everyone finds contributing to uniquely beautiful pieces of art an overwhelmingly positive experience.
To learn more about street painting, or to schedule Melanie to instruct your group, please contact us at email@example.com.